Become a Member Today
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Job Status: Interviewing
Description: Looking to employ an equipment manager who reports to the Superintendent and Asst. Superintendents and oversees a comprehensive preventative maintenance program for the golf course assets. This program includes the diagnostics and repair of falling equipment, keeping records of parts and labor needed to maintain each piece of equipment and placing orders for parts and supplies as needed for equipment of service.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair all mechanical issues.
- Perform and organize routine scheduled maintenance.
- Ability to perform preventative reel maintenance and reel grinding
- Ability to work in a team environment and provide instruction and correction in the proper operation of all equipment.
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized equipment center.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently
- Possess a High School Diploma and Valid Drivers license.
How to Apply: Email Resume and All Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Start Date: Immediately
Education Level: High School
Company Name: StoneWater Golf Club
Company Address: 1 Club Dr
City: Highland Heights
Zip Code: 44143
Contact Name: Andrew Hovan